The Evidence tab is used to manage evidence and evidence requests that link to controls. Evidence can also be linked and created directly within a Control. An example of evidence that would link to a control would be something that proves the control was adhered to such as background check procedure for a control that requires background checks. An evidence request may come during audit that requests a sample of these background checks to be provided to the auditor to prove that the control was adhered to.
1. Go to Evidence
2. View the list of all available Evidence's in Evidence Library Screen
3. Click on Add New, to create a new Evidence screen.
4. Create New - Provide appropriate details and click Create.
5. Upload File - Choose a file to Upload, and Click Next.
6. Map the fields from uploaded data to relevant data request attributes, and Click Next.
7.Click on Start Import. The created program, along with the data requests, can be reviewed on the Evidence Library screen.